Senior Graphic Designer
● Work on designs to produce an effective advertising campaign or visual content for the blog, social media, and other digital.
● Provide ideas and collaborate with other teams on projects.
● Create and deliver high-quality, on-brand designs from initial concept through to delivery, working to a specific brief.
● Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics or characters.
● Design the necessary elements for the site and blog.
● Create GIF banners, animated videos, and advertising banners.
● Design for quality outputs and offline prints.
● Mastery of photography, filming, and editing (Adobe Premiere) is considered an advantage.
● Able to provide an accessible portfolio of completed design projects.
● Familiarity with combining various colors, typography, and illustration.
● Familiar with social media trends.
● Familiar with marketing and branding.
● Creativity and ideation skills.
● Accuracy and attention to detail.
● Adapting to change/change management.
● Good listener.
● Productive with good time management skills.
● Accountable and responsible.
● Effective communication skills.
● Open to comments and revisions on design.
● 3 to 5 years of experience in graphic design.
● Advanced in Illustrator and Photoshop.
● Expert in layout, typography, and color use.
● Offset printing knowledge.