Publisher Account Manager
We are looking for a passionate & dedicated, relationship-driven Account Manager with a passion for digital media to strengthen client relationships and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact.
As an Account Manager you will partner with all publishers and ensure the long-term success of our customers, you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with the company portfolio of assigned customers & connecting with key business executives.
You will partner with current publishers as well as the business development process with new and potential publishers.
- Manage and grow relationships with publisher clients
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Work closely with the Sales Engineering/Merchant team as well as the Product department in order to become a valuable resource and single point of contact to the client
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Forecast, Monitor and analyze key account metrics and proactively take steps to improve results
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Affilio according to customer needs and objectives
- A minimum of 2 years of client-facing experience in the digital media /online publisher space
- Solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem , including Affiliate marketing, web advertising measurements and analytics
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills & Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- BA/BS degree or equivalent - IT related education is an advantage
- English language speaking – a big advantage